- 24", 30", or 36" wide x 82" high x 9.25" deep
- 5 adjustable shelves (8" deep)
- 1 fixed middle shelf @ 29"H
- 5/8" thick real wood tongue and groove Back planks
- Crafted from real Nordic Pine. We do not use Plywood, MDF, particle board or veneers anywhere on our products.
- Free Shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.
Assembly required using basic household tools.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
WOW! Beautiful. We were looking for pine bookcases, made in USA, so happy I found Woodland Mills in my search! All of the boards were super straight and made assembly a breeze. Perfect for the space in our cabin. Thank you for making such a beautiful piece of furniture. I will be ordering more for some other areas.
Exactly what I wanted. Beautiful nordic pine shelves are easy to assemble, look amazing. Great craftsmanship.
Similar in size and shape to the bookcase from everyone’s favorite big-box meatball-and-furniture vendor, but infinitely more beautiful and easier to put together! And these can even be DISassembled as none of the assembly steps are irreversible. The instructions are written in fluent ENGLISH! And you can email a HUMAN who actually cares about your experience! This Made in USA movement is the best. BTW I also recommend Dearborn Denim (jeans) and Stateline (sweatshirts/pants), check out those companies.