- 18", 24", 30", or 36" wide x 29" high x 12" deep exterior dimensions.
- 1 adjustable shelf (10" deep).
- 5/8" thick tongue and groove back planks.
- Crafted from 100% real Nordic Pine. We do not use Plywood, MDF, particle board or veneers anywhere on our products.
- Free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Unfinished sanded wood that is ready for paint, stain, or oil. You may also leave the wood unfinished.
Assembly required using basic household tools.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The shelves were a remarkable price for all real wood!
The bookcases came very well packed and turned out beautiful! My only comment is there are some new steps added in the instructions that were not very clear at first. There was an extra page attached, saying to Read First, which I did. The bookcases now come with a bit more support which is great but the instructions are not clear about adding them in. I ordered two bookcases and had to take apart the first one because the instructions were not clear. Once I realized the change, the second bookcase went together in a flash. I hope they will combine the instructions to accommodate the new supports in the very near future so it is easier to understand. You will need to not attach one side of the bookcase in order to add the new supports before getting top, bottom and both sides together. Also, one molding piece was warped. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, the molding may have sat longer than it was supposed to. I feel these were very small issues and highly recommend Woodland Mills products! Very beautiful and precise cuts!
The book cases we received were so well built and packaged in such a neat manner with hardware and directions. They were easy to put together and I love how sturdy the backs are. They look great where we have them. Also great customer service. When you email them the response is quick. I wish they made tables!!!!